August 1st, 2015 23:00
The following statements should be read carefully when accessing www.sphinxlibrary.com, the website belonging to Sphinx Library (Hereinafter abbreviated as "this site").
Any access or viewing of this site indicates that the following terms are read, understood and accepted, and all applicable laws and regulations are strictly complied with.
Sphinx Library reserves the right to update the terms and conditions on this page at any time and you agree to be bound with following terms and conditions:
(1) Copyright notice & Digital Millennium Act Notification Guidelines
All materials (including but not limited to data, text, charts, images, sound or video, etc.) on this Site are Copy FREE. No rights reserved. All parts of the materials on this Site, including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without the written permission of Sphinx Library for any public, educational or non-commercial purpose.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement.
This page explains the information that must be included in these notices, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
Upon receipt of a DMCA compliant notice, Sphinx Library will expeditiously attempt to remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof, and you wish to file a notice of infringement with us, then you may submit a notice by providing Sphinx Library's Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing, preferably in ENGLISH and MANDARIN (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Sphinx Library website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sphinx Library to locate the material.
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. If you are unsure whether the material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you contact an attorney before sending us a notice.
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification under sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):
• A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
• A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
• The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which Sphinx Library may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Designated Copyright Agent
Sphinx Library's Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
• Email: email@example.com
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Sphinx Library Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to Sphinx Library through firstname.lastname@example.org .
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
The data set forth herein is for informational purposes only, and no warranty is made that the information is error-free. Sphinx Library and it related personnel accept no responsibility for any decision made or any action taken by accessing to or using this Website and relying on this Website, or for any loss arising from any access to or use of this Website, including but not limited to business interruption, loss of data, imprisonment, legal action, or loss of profits even if Sphinx Library has expressly advised of the possibility of such loss.
Sphinx Library and its related personnel accept no responsibility for any damage to or any loss of your computer system and any other software, hardware, IT system or property arising from any virus or destructive program caused by your accessing, visiting and using this site or downloading any content from this site. Sphinx Library and its related personnel accept no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by a third party's illegal access to this site for acquisition of relevant passwords, information and content.
The Information on this website is provided solely for the user's information and, while thought to be accurate, is provided strictly "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Sphinx Library and its collaborators and authors will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, or lost profits arising out of your use of information provided at this site, or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site.
(5) Privacy Statement
Sphinx Library values the privacy of our members and others who visit and use the Website (individually, "You" or collectively, "Users"). We take your privacy seriously and make it a priority to protect personally identifiable information that we obtain from and about individuals both online and off-line.
(6) Linked websites
Certain hyperlinked websites are provided by this site for your convenience, Sphinx Library does not warrant the content provided by the linked websites. In addition, the link on this site does not mean this site approves or recommends the linked website. The user is supposed to make access to any other websites with caution to avoid any damage caused by virus or other destructive programs and pay attention to the relevant statements of the linked websites.
A link to this website by any third party does not imply there is any cooperation with or recognition by Sphinx Library. Therefore we assume no responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked internet site. Please contact us for link requirement to this site. The link to this site will be permitted only after the written permission of Sphinx Library. After the link is established, Sphinx Library reserves the right to cancel its permission when the link is no longer appropriate.
7. Jurisdiction and laws
Any dispute arising from this announcement or the use of this Website shall be settled by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
Any dispute arising from this announcement or the use of this Website shall be solved through consultation.
If in the measured opinion of Sphinx Library, the consultation fails, the party in issue can file a lawsuit with the people's court of jurisdiction.
The interpretation right of this announcement and the use of this Website vests in Sphinx Library and its owner.